*** As of October 2020, we have been told by Tout Terrain that the Streamliner is sold out, will be getting a revamp, and will not be available until 2022 or 2023. Any orders placed on the site will be filled as soon as the new version is released.
Update January 2021 - Tout Terrain have indicated that they will not be able to deliver any Streamliners for the foreseeable future. ***
Once your child has outgrown the Singletrailer, the fun really starts: your child can join you on the trail for longer distances, still enjoying the ride as your passenger. This trail-a-bike style encourages your child to work on learning to pedal, maintain balance, and experience the joy of trail riding. Like the Singletrainler, the Streamliner is perfectly suited to real trail riding and extended touring with 160mm/6.3" of suspension travel to provide comfort and safety to your child.
- Compatible with all wheel sizes (adult bike)
- 160 mm (6.3") rear wheel travel
- Custom valved, high quality air sprung shock for tuning the shock performance to your child's body weight
- High quality CNC -produced joint with ball-bearing for connection to towing bike
- Ergonomic, smooth-running and child-friendly components with high performance brake
- Low rolling resistance due to single-wheel design
- Easy handling due to the low overall weight of just 19 lbs
- For children between 4 and about 7 years respectively up to a maximum of 75 lbs body weight
Streamliner in Action