Tout Terrain designs bikes that make it easier to integrate cycling into your lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for a daily commuter bike or a touring bike that’s ready for extended adventures, Tout Terrain’s innovative design features make getting out there easy as can be.
Every model is designed with comfort and durability in mind, and the frames are built around internal gearing such as the Rohloff SPEEDHUB 500/14, Pinion gearbox, or Shimano Alfine systems. Pair one of these options with a belt system from Gates Carbon Drive for the ultimate user-friendly, low-maintenance riding experience.
Tout Terrain also offers solutions that make it easy to bring your little ones along for the ride. Check out their trailer and unique suspension trail-a-bike to get your kids on the trail early.
For a detailed break down of each bike model and its compatibility with particular wheel & tires sizes, check out our guide.
Tout Terrain's geometry chart can be downloaded here.
- Tout Terrain looks at the bicycle as a complete package, adapting the design elements to better fit each potential application
- Internally geared drivetrains are low-maintenance and offer unparalleled reliability. Frames are engineered and real-world tested for durability
- From patented tensioning solutions for setting belt and chain tension, to integrated rear racks, ergonomic steering stops, integrated dynamo wiring, and built-in kickstand mount, each bike offers features to make your riding more enjoyable
- Choice of up to 4 frame sizes
- Choice of 10 stock powder coat colors, with custom RAL colors available for additional cost
- Choice of drivetrain: Rohloff SPEEDHUB 500/14; Pinion P1.18, P1.12, P1.9XR, P1.9CR; Shimano Alfine 8, Alfine 11
- Choice of Gates Carbon Drive belt or chain
- Drop bars or flat bars
- 2 build kit levels
- Dynamo hub, lights, and USB charging options
- Bags, fenders, kickstands, locks, locking skewers, and various component upgrade options.