Lauf offers lightweight, maintenance-free carbon fiber leaf spring forks that offer additional compliance for your gravel, fat, cyclocross or mountain bike. With Lauf forks, you can enjoy the benefits of a short-travel conventional suspension fork without the hassles of setup and maintenance and without the unavoidable weight penalty associated with traditional damping systems.
Only Lauf allows you to shave grams from your racing or touring setup while simultaneously reducing fatigue from jarring vibrations. Best of all, this increased compliance doesn’t come with the penalty in pedaling efficiency that you might expect from a suspension fork.
Cycle Monkey stocks Lauf’s full line with options for 27.5” or 29” mountain bikes, along with fat bike and gravel/cyclocross-specific options in a variety of colors.
- Full carbon fiber construction provides an ultralight chassis
- Maintains the reliability of a rigid fork while offering the comfort of a suspension fork with 60mm/2.35” of travel
- High-performance, military-spec glass fiber leaf springs offer great small-bump sensitivity with a progressive spring rate to prevent harsh bottoming on larger bumps
- Works in all temperatures with no change in performance
- Impervious to water, mud, sand, snow or other adverse trail conditions
- Zero maintenance: won't leave you stranded on your backcountry adventure
- 5 year warranty