- Lightweight carbon fiber construction
- Tested for use on tandems and loaded touring bikes
- Reinforced aluminum crown race for long term durability
- Designed for maximum tire clearance
- Integrated mounting for headlight & fenders
- Integrated wire routing for headlight & USB charger
- Replaceable stainless barrel nuts in post mounts
- Includes headset compression plug for USB wire routing
- Exceeds ISO mountain bike test standards
- Includes three-pack holes on fork legs (not pictured here)
|Axle to crown||395 mm|
|Brake interface||Post Mount|
|Max tire clearance||700x45c with fender
CoLab forks are designed to integrate with key accessories that enable self-supported adventure riding. CoLab forks seemlessly integrate the electrical and mechanical systems, with internal wire routing for a dynamo-powered headlight and USB charger, a fork crown light mount, and a custom compression plug for ease of USB charger installation.
Fender mounts are also integrated for year-round riding, while 3-hole pack mounts on the fork lowers allow you to carry extra gear. All threaded components are replaceable to extend the life of the fork, enable hardware replacement and avoid damage to the fork if hardware were to be over tightened.
All CoLab forks have been tested for use on tandems and loaded touring bikes.