Custom version of Ventana's El Martillo CX cyclocross frame with adjustable, belt-compatible dropouts lets you switch up your drivetrain depending on the day's ride. The stable but racy geometry lets you crush your local singlespeed 'cross circuit one day and conquer gravel roads galore the next.
Set 'em up singlespeed or with a Rohloff internal gear hub and belt or chain. Either way, you'll have a durable, low-maintenance drivetrain that doesn't shy away from muck and mud. And with tire clearance up to 44mm, there's nothing stopping you from taking on the longest and roughest gravel road adventures.
These frames were lightly used in our demo fleet, priced accordingly. Small and large frames were barely ridden. Medium has maybe 5-6 rides on it. XL has a dozen or so. Some minor wear and tear from transport, but all sizes are generally in great shape. Please contact us with questions.
- Tapered head tube uses external mixed headset (34mm upper x 44mm lower)
- 27.2mm seat post diameter
- PressFit 30 BB
- 10x135mm quick release dropouts included; 12x142mm inserts available from Ventana if desired
- Cable guides for rear brake along top tube and left seat stay, Rohloff shift cables along down tube and left chain stay.
- Ventana proprietary double-butted shaped tube set
- Wheel size: 700c
- Tire width: 39mm with good clearance; 45mm with moderate clearance